BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

memories

tis is my 2nd post for today
rajin pula then soo lee.. biasalah >.<
i was reading my diary just now
SO SYOK !!
syok than watching tv leh.. reli!!
recall back so many things when im in f4 n f5
miss those days so much!!
later i will continue reading them ~ muackzz
btw i love the song 'pray' so much
its a beautiful n soothing song...
yeah, theres no more ns gathering on tis sat
christine's mom wont let her go, tats y.. =C
nvmlah there wil b a next time ma..xDD
yeah i chatted with my 1st lau gong 2day
miss her!! >.<
rarely c her online lo.. hapee hapee
if she is standing in front of me now i wil definately stick to her like gam gajah!! xDD wont let her go. muahahahaha
habis jadi roti canai!!
pity her..xDD
okey after tis wanna cal my bff sin
very sien a >.<
i tink i wil b entering f6 ge lah
damn hard leh @@
waiting 4 the name list to cum out
i wish i can handle my studies
dunno y scared scared leh
gambateh n add oil dulu.. hehexDD




0 comments: