BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

13 March 2011

IM BAC!!!!!!

But im not tat hapee. i cried a lot... yesterday n 2day. damn sad 2 leave my friends. wat so sad?? v slip 2gether, rebut 2 take bath, eat 2gether, gossip, have a feast in our dorm everytime v finished our dinner, wash our clothes 2gether, v wil go 2 p8 when there is no water in the toilet... hapee n sad 2gether. i wil treasure all these memories in my heart... i promise. yesterday i slip bout 1 hour plus only. i went 2 tun teja n slip wif jia wen. kal ching they all said dun 1 2 slip, bt then mereka yg tumbang dulu. muahahahaha
2 day woke up at 6.17.. late d.. when taking shower, i felt like crying... dunno y.. then in the dorm 2 seeing them preparing 2 go home made me wanna cry.. bt i tahan.. bt not until when v went out to DM 2 take our breakfast... ai sien n i burst into tears.. haizz
I WILL DEFINATELY MISS U GUYS!!!! I LUV U GUYS!!! MUACKZZZ

honestly, at 1st i dun 2 go 2 plkn, bt then after tat im like not bad, bt now i can say tat i really do luv plkn!!!! i miss my life there!!!

tq god 4 giving me a chance 2 join plkn!! i learn a lot when i was thr!! xD

0 comments: