BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

27 March 2011

today my grandpa was nt feeling well again.. haizz

bt then, luckily he is okey rit now.. thank God xDD
yeah hor.. ai sien they all went to pulau ketam 2day!!
so gud neh..very envy 'em can go leh!! too bad my dad wil NEVER let me go de lo.. trust me!!
ai sien told me ee theng n xin yi went thr jeng gua g smoking!!! @@ they said dun 1 smoke one, bt then .... hope they wil say TAK NAK to smoking lah.. bad 4 health neh..
2molo is kal ching, my 1st hubby de bufday..wish her gud luck n all the best in everything she do..muackzz hehe xDDD
qing yi said ah tong n ah tau wil b going 2 UtAR 2gether leh..so gud, they can mit..i aso wan!!! bt i think i wil be entering f6 ge lah..@@ mesti pening kepala de!! shusah betul!!
2day went 2 tat edu fair AGAIN wif tasha n komathy..they said wanna take spm return tis year..tak cukup credits .. wat 2 do..wish 'em gud luck lah..
ya, dunno tat yuki sor por wat time go to tat edu fair..she said MK very nice..muahahahahahha .. suddenly bangga pulak!! xDDD
now, wat i wil do is to serahkan pc ini to my bro mr.then wai lek b4 he hantam me until jadi sushi yg paling sidap di dunia ini.. muahahahahahah GILA JOR @@
my sis said 2molo nid 2 wake up early ... pergi...... PASAR PAGI hahah
after tat she promised me to belanja me makan mcd.. very long time no eat mr.mcd d... muhaahahahahaha hapee nya
one more thing, 2molo my 2nd hubby jia wen wil start working.. wish her all the best..muackzzz
bb lu muakakakakaka xDDDDDDDD

0 comments: