BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Monday, March 28, 2011

lalala~~~

duno y very tangan gatal wanna type neh.. hehe >.<

wat to write leh??
yeah, tis thursday gonna hear another 3 hours.. malas betul @@
then i nid 2 rmb 2 cuci tat pic of mine.. MUZ RMB!!
if not habislah saya!!! @@
im looking 4ward to tis friday too... cant wait wehehehehe
tat elsiah sor por wil be taking me to mcd.. wif me sitting behind her on her motorbike.. hahaha duno y im laughing rit now!!
funny lah n some more a bit risky lah!! (dun hantam me elsiah) xDD
dunno tat cow shit sedang buat apa.. haha
nice rit the name.. very suitable 4 her.. am i rit yuki sim?? xDD
later nid 2 do house chores.. lazy lah
tis sat gt ns gathering.. i reli wish i could make it.. bt duno my dad let me go or nt.. pray 2 God lah!! haha xDDD

okeylah until here je lah.
bb lu ~~ xDDD

0 comments: