BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wink ;D

The past 2 weeks.
I was encountered with a lot things.
Thank you, Father.
Everything seems to get back to the place they belong.
Sometimes, I like to think too much.
Yes !!!
Change it, change it !!!
Cow Shit, I'm sorry for thinking like that.
I was wrong.
You know what, I'm really glad that you were listening to me that day.
Thank you. =D
Don't worry.
Our friendship won't fade away that easily.
You will always be my BFF!!!
That was just a small obstacle.
See, we had already get through it !! =D

***************************************************

Exam !!!
Careless !!!
Useless brain !!!
>.<
I'm sure that I will shed a tear the time I get back my result.
For now ?
ENJOY, PEOPLE !!! XDD

2012
THE START OF SOMETHING NEW
A HAPPY YEAR INDEED
CROSS MY FINGERS
;D


0 comments: