BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Speak out =D


Speak out and I feel happy.
I feel secure.
I feel relieved.
You know what, like what my friend said
'Focus in your studies first, then only settle them after final.'
Yeah, man.
I can do it !!!

***********************************

I was so happy today.
I got to message with him like last time.
It was so normal, I guess. =D
I feel like asking but I dare not.
I'm scared that he will think that I'm very disturbing.
What is he thinking huh ?
And I am thinking too much again !!! ==
I keep telling myself to forget about him, but why can't I ??
But you know what, everything will be fine in the end.
God is leading and guiding us. =D

AND I ALWAYS FEEL BETTER WHEN I'M DONE WITH MY STUPID TALK HERE !
THANK YOU ! ;D


0 comments: