BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Teehee =D


Dang happy. =D

Everything is done.
No more assignments !!!
No more presentations !!!
And bu-bye to all those annoying tests, people !!!
You know what, let's work hard together for the final exam.
I am more than ready.
GAMBATEH !!!

********************************************

My grandma will be moving to KL tomorrow. D=
I am so going to miss her.
I really do hope that she will be coming back twice a month perhaps.
Father, bless her. Love her.
Ah po, stay healthy and happy always ya.
Muackzzzzz =D

********************************************

BINGO !!!
Me and him are fine, I guess.
Honest speaking, I am so happy with the "now".
Everything is going on smoothly.
And I am so sure and believe that God, You are guiding me.
Everything happens for a reason.
And this goes to me too.
Continue to guide me, lead me.
Thank you, Father.
=D

0 comments: