BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Friday, December 10, 2010

im so unhapee!!!!

i am so so so unhapee !!!

tis afternoon my grandpa was not well again.. n i cried like tat day
i juz cant hold it.. i thought tat if my grandpa is gone someday wat would my life be??
but thank God my grandpa is better now.. he stil looks veri veri tired...
second thing is tat kakak linda alwayz unhapee n moody tis few days.. n to tel u the truth i reli hate it.. wats more.. she told me juz now tat she dun one to work here anymore.. i ask her y but she didn't give me the real reason for tat.. its not tat i dun like it bt now is not the gud time to say things like tis.. my grandpa wil be safe n healthy n her job here r not done yet.. i juz hav so much to tink of.. she ask me to tel my aunt bt i dun noe hw to say it out cuz now reli not the rit time.. i reli hope tat God can guide kakak linda.. i hate it wen she alwayz have those negative thoughts in her mind, alwayz saying tat is her fault grandpa like tis.. i reli hope tat she can at least think positively 4 tis time..plezzz i beg u.. i reli reli hope tat God can bless my grandpa.. u MUST get better!!! GOD BLESS

2 comments:

★.+. YuKi .+.★ said...

BE STRONG!!! =) PRAY AND GOD SURE WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYER

Yunsia said...

yalo we aso will always pray for u..everything will b alrite babe! if u canot support so much burdant(forget the spelling d XD) then why not share it wif me?me n yee roo always by ur side.cheers!^^~