BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

17/12/2010

i just wanna say tat rest in peace mom

four of us wil nt forget bout u
12.30... the moment u say bye bye to tis unexplainable world
i cnt exactly explain wat my feelings r rit now
its juz bad n i hate it
the moment sis received a cal n said tat u had passed away, tears r rolling down on my face
jus tat day i mean juz tat day u came n told me n bro bout all the things tat v dunno n now u r leaving the world d!!! i reli thought tat if i got my license d i wil bring u go out n have fun n u even said to me n jun lap tat u wil soon apply for a gov house n v all can stay 1 or 2 days thr wif u
i reli reli hope tat God bless my mom... let her rest in peace
i now tat sis wanna cry but then she juz holding it back
i reli hope tat God can bless my sis cuz 2moro is her exam
be strong!!!
one more thing is tat im glad cuz mom told us those things.. if not v wil never noe
i have no mood to write anymore...
juz wanna say tat mom 4 of us love u!!!!

1 comments:

★.+. YuKi .+.★ said...

YOU ALSO MUST BE STRONG!! LOVESSS!! JIA YOU YA MY DEAR....PRAY FOR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!