BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

24/12/2010

11 MORE DAYS TO GO N I'LL BE GOING TO PLKN

WUWUWUWU
TAK MAU PERGILAH!!!


cnt believe leh.. 2day is christmas eve edi
later my aunt n her family wil be coming .. hehe
u noe wat.. 2day i woke up at 9 then i had my breakfast (bo jai mee)
i ate double mee leh.. muhahaha veri satisfied
then me n my sis went to ktm, tm point, pasir putih n tesco.. veri tired leh!!!
n gud news !! i've bought a new pair of spectacle.. next thursday go n take .. tak sabarlah saya..keke=]
cost me rm 168.. juz like last time.. Q reasonable lah. bt then my pocket hilang jor rm168 neh.. T.T
yeah almost 4got, juz now kakak linda told me tat tis morning she went out by herself, popo n everyone dunno bout tat, i told her tat dun go out like tat ever again.. if they noe edi, she wil kena from the agent 1.. she aso told me tat me crying when im sleeping tis morning..haha.. i tink is so hilarious lo..xD
veri miss yuki, ELSIAH n my geng leh
wanna go gai gai wif them
cant wait..><
oklah wanna stop here jor..bb

0 comments: