BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A piece of my mind.

I'm back again! 

Here we go.
For the past four weeks, nothing has been good to me. 
Many things happened; something big and unexpected.
I've been holding back for more than a year. And I thought that perhaps, it will come to an end someday.
I never thought that things will turn out to be like that. 
And guess what, I evolved into a crybaby again. 
At one point, I thought that maybe I can get through this like a piece of cake. 
I cried for a short-two-days. And I stopped crying after that. 
I've been a good girl. I can control my emotions better that the last time. 
But when I had my first meet up with him after one week of not seeing each other, I was defeated. 
How I wish I could delete all the bad memories away. 
Sometimes, I just can't cry out; but I can feel the emptiness knotted in my heart. 
It hurts. 
If it is possible, I don't want to have anything related to him until I really let go of everything. 
I'm scared that I will be hurt again; by the same person twice.  
My heart is delicate...

Although I didn't express all out, I feel a bit better now. 
God bless! 


0 comments: