BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Random post.

Time passes real fast; like the speed of lighting.

So many things in my mind and yet I can't blurt all out at once. 
So, I will just keep everything short and simple here. 
There is 7 weeks in this semester. 
Life was a highway for me. So fast that I can't simply put a stop to whatever I'm engaged in.
Honest speaking, I worked hard for this semester. 
Somehow, I've changed. Changed to a new leaf; in terms of studies especially. 
Final is around the corner; 2 more weeks ahead. 
I hope that I can pull it off with better grades this time. 

Guess what, I'm the Chairperson of City Tour January 2013 Intake. 
At first, I was quite reluctant to join the event this semester. 
Somehow, I learnt a lot of things.
Never going to regret about it.  
I know myself best. I'm not a good leader, but I'm ready to learn and improve myself.
Things worked out thanks to all the committee members' full support and commitment.
I'm really grateful for having them in my team tough. =) 
Fighting!!!!

My "English" is in huge deterioration recently. 
I picked the wrong grammar. 
I used the wrong spelling.
Like in most of the time.
Gonna brush up my language soon. Maybe, after final. 

Some random thoughts of mine. 
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. 
Don't you agree? =)

Time flies; I slightly changed but my heart still remains the same. 
Of course, I'm happy now but I was happier back then. 
I can hardly find the muse in myself. 
Sometimes, I would rather keep my mouth shut.
Perhaps, I'm growing up. Lame!
Anyway, I believe that things will turn our to be better. It will be! 
Let the passage of time to prove it.   

That's all. 
Night! =)

0 comments: