BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Friday, May 11, 2012

RESULTS !!!

I was freaking nervous the whole day.
Crazy, man !!!
Results, results, results and results !!! >.<
ARHHHHHHHHHHHH

Around 4 something, I logged in to check that stupid thing.
I was dang nervous. My hands were shaking like hell.
I clicked into the page but I dare not to scroll down to view my results.
It took me around six to seven mins to have the courage to face the results.

Although I failed to get the scholarship, I am quite contented with what I got.
Because I know that my hard work throughout sem 3 costs only this much.
Thank you, Father. =)
Look at the bright side, I am heading towards a new stage of my life.
Everything changes and it will be fun, I guess.
Look forward, people !! 
You know what, I am going to work for a scholarship next sem.
I will keep my word. Yes, I will.

YEAH MAN !!!
God bless everyone. =D

And yeah, 
HALOO DEGREE BU-BYE FOUNDATION !!!
*Gonna miss mai foundation life >.<*




  

0 comments: