BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A day to REMEMBER !! =D

SAYA SANGAT GEMBIRA PADA HARI INI !!!
HAHAHAHA
10/5/2012  ♥

8 + + : AMAZINGLY, I woke up. I'm so proud, man. 

9 + + : Another legend is created by ME. I drove ALONE for the first time !!! =D

10 + + : Waited for that sor por for 30 minutes. >.< (This indirectly tells us that I'm very patient, HAHAHA)

 11 + + : Reached Jusco. Ate laksa (shooooo nice). Gai gai-ed for the whole day. Walked and walked and walked non-stop. Bought a new pair of jeans for RM 45 (dang satisfied hehe). Ate at Sakae Sushi. Went to fetch Yuki's bro. Went to a shop nearby Jusco. 

6 + + : HOME SWEET HOME =D

7 + + : Bathed. 

8 + + : Went to pasar malam with Miss Long Har. 

9 + + : Home sweet home, again. HAHAHA The next thing happened was not funny at all. I was being scolded by Then Soo Lee punya bapak. But, thank God, it lasted for less than 5 mins jek. =D 

PICHA ?? SOON HEHEHE 
Gonna steal from somebody's blog. HAHAHA

Since I'm shoooo in the mood right now, let me share something with you guys. HAHAHA
Pretty, isn't it?



*****************************************

Put aside all these first. Let's talk about SERIOUS matters.
Super duper SCARED.
Our results will be released tomorrow.
I dunno what I will get this semester.
Coursework marks are super low. =(
I had been dreaming about all these result thingy recently. MAMAMIA
I hope to get good grades, everybody wishes to get right?
But, look at the bright side. 
I had given my 100%  in the finals.
Therefore, surrender all to HIM.
For He will carry me to the best path, I believe. 


*****************************************

Just heard a heart-breaking news from my friend.
Father, bless her with all Your mighty. =)


*****************************************

AH-HA
Super long. @@
Night everyone. =)
God bless.





0 comments: