BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have no idea why am I typing this.
Too free, I guess. =)
I feel that I still have a lot to improve.
This is the real deal.
Nobody is perfect.
And I'm not excluded.
I ain't perfect.
Seriously, I want to change to a better me.
But, I'm still myself. *proud proud* MUAHAHAHA
I want to be happy everyday.
I want people to respect who I am.
I want people around me to feel happy too.
So, I need to work it out.
Not to a bad side of me.
In fact, to a good side of me.
Sometimes, I feel that there is a devil around me.
Brain washing me.
But really praise the Lord.
Whenever I have negative thoughts on something, anything, You reach out for me.
And those stupid thoughts just vanished.
Conclusion is thinking positively is the best babe.
A lot of them said that I'm a good kid.
Really ?
I think I'm not good enough, though.
Sometimes, I'm very nasty too. *kinda proud XD*
Few days ago, all of a sudden, I looked back at myself.
I found out that I was wrong.
I felt better after I talked to you. =)
Thank You, Father.
It's like magic.
I do feel happier and all of the burden in my heart disappeared whenever You hear me out.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
God blesses everyone. =)
PEACE *reminds me of the string pulak* xDD



0 comments: