BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy ;D


Two things.
Results came out at 2 pm today.
My results dropped and yet I am satisfied.
Kinda sad actually because I got a B- for my Academic English.
But thank God.
Really thank God.
I thought that I would be failing my Academic English.
I got my essay written wrongly.
Plus, Daniel said that I earned 32 credit hours only.
What a nightmare !!!
BUT
Now I am totally relieved. =D
You know what, I'm aiming for the "God Of Tetris" results on the next semester.
I can do it !!!

GAMBATEH THEN SOO LEE
Still, study hard but play harder.
And, I really hope that God blesses those who are getting unpleasant results.
Amen.

*******************************************************

I told him.
And I am freaking happy now.
You see, everything is fine now. =D
He is leading.
He is guiding.
And most importantly, I believe in Him.
Thank You. =D




0 comments: