BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

To => Sim Yee Roo


I read your latest post just now.
I have no idea why am I posting this.
But always remember THEN SOO LEE *oklah Sully lah* will always be there for you !!!
I am your BFF wey !!! *kinda proud hehe*
Everything will be just fine and like what you have said 'Surrender them all to God'.
Don't feel insecure !!!
You will never be alone !!!
Nobody will be angry with you, especially me. =)
So, don't ever again ask me => Are you angry with me ??
Let me tell you, my answer will always be a NO !!!
If you manage to keep your itchy hands off my Facebook account. xDDD
Trust me !!!
One more thing, you are not turning your life back to the previous one !!!
You are more discipline than me. *Do not perasan lebih* xDDD
Past is the past. So, forget about it.

FOR YOU =>
STUDY HARD BUT PLAY HARDER. *I know that you will ignore this*
Enjoy your life to the fullest bapuk xDDD

Let's do this together, okie ? =)

0 comments: