BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

17/10/2011

Dear Ah Gong,

It was on that morning, you left the world, left us.
Why ? I ask myself over and over again.
I know it very clearly that everyone including me will leave this world someday, which is unpredictable.
But until now, I still not used to it. I tried to let go... but I miss you, Ah Gong.
I miss you a lot.
I miss the time when I kept 'kacau' you even though Ah Po had scolded me for so many times.
I want to be strong, but I am so stupid that I can't even hold my tears now.
Honestly, I will think of you whenever I have nothing to do.
Last few days, I looked at our sampat pictures together. I was so overwhelmed by those pictures. I cried... and my sister found out... and she cried along with me. Thank you, Yuki.
Since then, I dare not to touch that camera anymore. I'm scared that I will cry again but... I want to look at those pictures so badly.
I went back to Ipoh yesterday. My aunt fetched me and my sister back.
I was so dang tired... I reached... there was nobody sitting on that chair anymore... that chair had been thrown away, I guess... I can't say 'Ah Gong, I'm back. Do you miss your guai cucu?'... that was my famous line last time... not anymore now...
I miss your smile and laughter so much and that's the reason why I always 'kacau' you. Ah Gong, you really did a lot of things for us. You raised me up... and I am very proud to have a grandpa like you.
Without you, I don't think that I can become the 'me' now.
How are you now? Are you in heaven?
I want to hear your voice... I miss the voice of yours... I miss everything of you, Ah Gong... I still remember your face on that day...
Rest in peace, Ah Gong. Your are the best Ah gong I ever had !!

***************************************************

Ah Po, you are really a strong woman. I promise that I will always be by your side whenever you need me.
I wish I could be strong like you too.
I know that I can do it !!
GAMBATEH THEN SOO LEE !!
God bless everyone =)

0 comments: