BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Semester 1 Group 20 ♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday night was really awesome, woman !!
I really do feel happy and grateful to have a wonderful group in my first semester.
Thank you, Lord.
Honestly, I miss them so much !
I really hope that we can stay in the same group until the final.
Oh my, I am dang in love with them.
We had tons of fun on Thursday night !
Everyone was Sampat-ing the whole night !
Yeah, I broke my records of the year !
I did not sleep the whole night !
It was crazy, woman !
By the way, I really enjoyed the so called morning exercise !
G G G G G ♥ ♥ ♥

PICTURES !!
Here you go, enjoy !!




LOL
Really sampat lah we all !!

This one is gorgeous !! ♥

Seriously, I am so cool here. (perasan gilar) xD

Me, Daniel, Ham Choy and the candles !!

Me and my darling, Jeess ♥
God bless her.

I'm funny here. >.<

McD !!

0 comments: