BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Monday, September 12, 2011

my UTAR life =D

Pictures really speak a thousand words !!

I am really 38 lah wey !!

Me, Cyheetal and Tau fu =D

I love myself haha

Cute little turtle
lalala ~

Gorgeous BUTT !!
TQTQTQTQ

Me and cow hit
muahahahaha

38 group
xDD

My giraffe jacket !!

Me, Jun Hao and Cyheetal xDD

By the way, I like this one. kekeke
Sooooooooo sampat !!

LOL xDD

Me, Chiew Ling and Su Jen xDD

I miss that kid, woman !!

I love my group so much !!

This one is superb !! xDD

Nice pose !! Credit to Tau Fu !! xDD

Love love love keke

LOL husband and wife !!

Me and Tau Fu's blanket busuk !! haha

I'm a leading teacher !! xDD

THE BEGGAR CLUB

I'm stunning !! xDD

Gurjit and me !!
Wish her all the best in UTP !!
God bless her xDD

Meal?? Not nice actually haha

The blue dolphin !!
Me xDD

Thank you, Jesus !!
Muackzzz

0 comments: