BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

oh-so-yesterday





a just-married-yesterday-couple came to my house yesterday...
UNEXPECTEDLY !!! HAHA
WHAT A HUGE SURPRISE !! LOL xDD
i want to express my thoughts NOW !!
cannot wait already xDD
one word = sweet !!
haha
i was sitting on the passengers seat n those two were sitting in front
i felt that 'THOSE TWO'(pay attention to this) were flirting to each another
hahaha GOT FREE SHOW!! beri tepukan yg gemuruh!!
(if u think that im talking bout u, dun get mad ya hehe)
anyway yesterday was so 'dang' cool xDD



BIG NEWS !!!
I FALL IN LOVE AGAIN !!!
HAHA
OF COS NOT U !!
the lucky 'them' goes to... (drum roll please)
a korean teenage group...
called the TEEN TOP
so cool !! believe me
plus they are very handsomeee
some more they are around my age !! muahahahaha
me got any chance or not ??!! hehe
DUN GO INTO YOUR DREAMLAND LAH THEN SOO LEE !! ==
thier songs have very catchy tune !!
anyway, l.joe is my fav so far


my grandparents went to kl already
will be back in two days, i guess
enjoy ya !! ;D
i really hope that kakak linda can work seriously
haiz dunno what to say about her already
too much drama ==


yeah im so excited right now cuz i will be driving later
1 to 3 p.m
pasti hot!! =C


yuki sei so po lah!!
went to that seminar by herself
ishhhh
U BETRAYED ME !!!
HOW COULD YOU !!!


SO 'long breath' today
haha
oklah gtg d
lalala~
~~~ i dun need your money money money
we dont need your money money money
we just wanna make the world dance
forget about the price tag ~~~




0 comments: