BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I think i know what to choose already...

u noe wat ..
i had been very confused ...
thinking bout entering either utar or f6
reli a headache leh!!!
i had decided to enter f6 earlier
bt tat was only until yesterday when en.chan told me bout all those stuff
then only i noe
i dun 1 to make a wrong decision
im scared of it
i reli wanna think bout it wisely
i reli hope tat the road tat i choose now wil lead me to another interesting road
no regrets!! xDD
now i am really sure about what im gonna do ... i did!!
i reli reli hope tat i can study wif tat sor por yuki
i reli do!!
i dun k if v r studying in the same skul or not..
cuz i noe she wil alwayz b my BFF (dun b so honoured muahahaha)
i reli hope tat God bless all of my frenz
plez lead them all to a colorful life!! xDDD
ya today my aunts n cousins came
they wil b staying here until tomolo
i juz reli tq for their support n advide they gave
xDDDDD



ANYWAY GAMBATEH ALL THE WAY THEN SOO LEE!!!
AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!
MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
PEACE;D

0 comments: