BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Friday, May 10, 2013

Highlights of Y1S3

Hey, I'm back!!!

1, School
To be honest, semester 3 was a disaster. All the subjects were killing me. I have no idea on what my result will be. Anyway, at least it was all over now. After all the sleepless night, I'm totally re-energized now. And yeah, Happy Holiday my friends!!!

2. Family
My family is doing good. My grandma went to K.L last week for the election leaving me, dad and uncle K.H in the house. Life is so boring without grandma. I miss you, grandma!!! By the way, Mother's Day is around the corner. I think I should buy something for her. =)

3. Grandpa
I miss you too, grandpa!!! How are you? Are you doing great? Few days back, I shed a tear when I mesmerized those days we had together. I miss the time when you laughed over jokes that I made even though it was not funny at all. I miss you, grandpa.

4. Father
I don't know why, but there's a wall that stops me from reaching over You. My eager to learn and understand more about You is fading as the days past. I really hope that I can put my trust back into You. Guide me. Show me. Lead me, Father.
Amen.

5. Him
I thought that I could forget about you like a piece of cake. But, the answer is a no. Many things had happened, expected or unexpected one. However, nothing has changed. We are still friends. Sometimes, I agree with you that it's better to be friends. But, sometimes I'm not. I wonder when I'll fully let go of you. I still miss you..

6. General Election
This is the first time where I was being interested in Malaysian politics. You know what, the election was so dirty and unfair. I was overturned by all the bullshits by the government. It was disgusting. I really hope for a better future of Malaysia.

AH-HA!!! Night night!!!

0 comments: