BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Friday, May 6, 2011

back to ME

YESTERDAY
angry like hell, SERIOUSLY !!!



TODAY
in a superb mood...
wanna compromise with her (although that wasn't my fault !!)
yeah yeah that is my style
but she ignored me
so, no need !!!




NOW
in the HAPPY ZONE xDDD
thanks to my grandma
i told her everything
n her respond??
she said that me NO NEED to say sorry to her
it was her fault tough, not mine
plus she IGNORED me
hate it but whatever
grandma said that she thought that she was right but the truth is she wasn't
i really hope that she can realize what she did wrong
i don't know what she is thinking about all day, everyday
but please lah
you are here to work
you even act like the boss now
speechless
but one thing for sure is i have forgiven you
if you still feel that you did nothing wrong, it's up to u !!
i'm lazy to care about it already
too much of dramas (disgusted)
so the conclusion is i malas mau layan dia dah
she don't want to talk to me , then fine
because i know that I DID NOTHING WRONG !!!
i don't know why am i so worry and good over a maid
but whatever
BE KIND IS GOOD !! XDDDDD



0 comments: